DIY Plumbing Tip: How To Clear Choked Drainage
Plumbers Tips | Plumbing Service Singapore
Clogged sink drain? With a few inexpensive tools and a little practice you can clear up all but the most stubborn drain clogs in less than an hour.
One of the first and easiest things you can do is simply flush your drain with a tea kettle of boiling water. It’s not guaranteed to unclog physical elements on the
- Pour a pot of boiling hot water down your drain.
- Dump in about 1/2 c. baking soda. …
- Then, pour a mixture of 1 c. vinegar and 1. …
- Cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Flush one more time with a pot of boiling water.
If this method still doesn’t unclog your drain, it would be best to contact a professional plumber service, to access if your clogged drain is costs by a more serious problem, such as damaged pipe, and more serious blockage.